Why "@" symbol is used in Strings?
The Wrong way of writng a string:
The Right way of writing the above string:
What is the difference between these two?
When you are using "@" symbol, you mean that the text is just a literal. But if you dont use "@" symbol, in the above case, the BACKSLASH will be treated as ESCAPE SEQUENCEand it will create errrors.
The things I learnt while I migrated from classic asp to asp.net is given here for my reference as well as for new beginners.
- The Very First Video Tutorial for ASP.NET C#
- Your First Csharp Code
- PHONE BOOK PROGRAM CODE IN ASP.NET CSHARP
- SINGLE DIMENTIONAL ARRAY C#
- TWO DIMENTIONAL ARRAY C# CODE
- ASP.NET CODING FOR REPEATER CONTROL
- LISTBOX LESSON 2 HOW TO MOVE DATA FROM LISTBOX TO ...
- ASP.NET-CSHARP-DROPDOWNLIST-EDIT FORM-SOURCE CODE
- What is AuotEventWireup and how to use it
- How to Create HyperLink in a Data Grid
- Login Form - Code in ASP.NET Csharp
- What is ADO.NET | Data Provider | DataSet
- CSHARP command parameter concepts
- Why @ symbol is used in string
- ExecuteScalar ExecuteReader ExecuteNonQuery : What...
- HASH TABLE VS SCRIPTING DICTIONARY
- ▼ January (17)
Why @ symbol is used in string
Thanks for Your Visit
|Disclaimer and Copy Right|